Athcon is annual, two-day security conference at Greece. I have presented "Hacking SIP Like a Boss" there and I had so much fun. It was amazing and there were really cool presentations at Athcon. Also I have met a few good friends such as Juriaan Breemer (@skier_t), George Nicolaou (@george_nicolaou), Michele Orru' (@antisnatchor), Ben Williams (@insidetrust) and Max Sobell (@msobell). Great thanks to Christian Papathanasiou, Kyprianos Vasilopoulos and the Athcon team. They have created an impressive security conference at Greece.
My favorite presentations at Athcon
- Rooting your internals: custom shellcode, BeEF and Inter-Protocol Exploitation (Michele Orru')
- Attacking NFC Mobile Wallets: Where Trust Breaks Down (Max Sobell)
- Automated analysis and Deobfuscation of Android Apps & Malware (Jurriaan Bremer)
- The Icarus story (George Nicolaou)
- Hacking Appliances: Ironic exploits in security products (Ben Williams)
Slide Set of Hacking SIP Like a Boss!
Special thanks to Athcon team, because they let me add a few slides in my presentation about Gezi Park Protest in Istanbul (#occupygezi). You can check them in my presentation.
Of course, pics or it didn't happen! :-) (continue for pics...)
Our Amazing Athcon Badges :)
Morning of First Day - Michele, Chris and Thomas
We Get Root!
Presentation of Max Sobell
Presentation of Michele Orru'
Capture The Flag
Coffee Break - Amr, I Couldn't Remember :), Chris, Juriaan and Me
After the first day - Juriaan, Michele and George
Hacking SIP Like a Boss
Presentation of Juriaan Bremer
Presentation of George Nicolaou
Young Padawan of Athcon 2013 Capture the Flag
Thanks guys !